Introduce yourself

Author: Administrador / Etiquetas:

Introduce yourself briefly and simply.
Example:

My name is Ximena
I am from Chile
I live in Santiago
I am a teacher

Introduce a famous person.
He is ...
He is from ...
He lives in...(France? India? Chile?)
He is a ... (politician? businessman? hero?)

She is ……
She is from ……
She lives in ……
She is a ……….

Answer the following questions:
What is her / his name? His / Her name is …………………
Where is she/ he from? ………………………………………..
Where does she ... live? ………………………………………..
What’s her job? ………………………………………………….

Give your real information.

What is your name? …………………………………………………………………….
Where are you from? …………………………………………………………………..
Where do you live? …………………………………………………………………….
What is your job? ………………………………………………………………………..

Now create a new personality.
NAME:
LAST NAME:
YOU LIVE IN:
OCCUPATION:
NATIONALITY:

Present simple: verb to be
I´m Rodrigo = I am Rodrigo
My name´s Rodrigo = My name is Rodrigo
What´s your name? = What is your name?

0 comentarios: